Motion Health Group COVID-19 Action Plan
Updates for our Clients in Auckland – Friday 14 August
At 12 noon on Wednesday 12 August, Auckland moved to Alert Level 3. The rest of New Zealand has moved Alert Level 2. These changes will remain in place until Wednesday 26 August.
For our clients at Motion Health Albany, Massey Uni and Northcare Rosedale, physio appointments will need to be delivered virtually via Telehealth rather than face-to-face where possible.
Your physio will be in touch to provide any updates regarding any scheduled appointments during this time.
Enhanced measures for your safety
Being a health provider, your health and well-being continues to be our utmost priority. Our practices are still open and our services remain active including 1:1 consultations and small group classes. However, in response to the COVID-19 virus, we have put additional measures in place to ensure you can continue your treatments and stay on the road to recovery, whether that be in-practice or at home.
Our client's safety is at the forefront of every staff member’s mind. Actions we are taking across all practices include:
- An increase in our venue cleaning procedures
- Additional and significant emphasis on hand sanitising
- Reconfiguration of our gym to allow extra space between all users
We are remaining vigilant, making changes to our business on a daily basis to suit our client’s needs. We want you to feel safe and secure. Thanks for your patience and understanding during this time and we ask of all our clients:
- If you have recently returned from a high risk country (China, Iran, Italy, South Korea, Japan), we ask that you call the practice and reschedule your appointment for two weeks.
- If you have returned from overseas at all other locations please do not come in for treatment if you experience any cold/flu symptoms within 14 days of returning.
- Should you have a fever or have been in close contact with someone who has coronavirus please stay at home and self-isolate until you are feeling better.
- Please use the hand sanitiser at our front desks and in the gym when attending the practice for consultations and small group classes.
- Bring your own towel if you are attending a small group class.
- Remember, please use strategies to help your personal hygiene and wash your hands regularly.
Please rest assured that we are continuing to monitor this situation closely and maintaining communication with local and government authorities. Links are below for reference and to keep yourself up-to-date:
For further information, contact your local practice here: https://www.motionhealth.co.nz/practice/search