Exercise and rehab with a physiotherapist
Whether you’re looking to increase your fitness or get back into exercise after time off or injury, an exercise and rehabilitation session with a Motion Health physio will get you off to a good start.
Our physiotherapists can design programs to cater to your every need including weight loss, injury rehabilitation, fitness and endurance training as well as strength and toning.
Your physio knows your body and has the scientific and clinical knowledge to ensure your workout is both safe and caters to your abilities and previous injury history.
Benefits of seeing a physio for exercise and rehabilitation
Your Motion Health physio will:
- Work with you to set realistic and measurable goals;
- Tailor a program that is specific to you with review and modification milestones;
- Conduct fitness tests;
- Provide you with a diary to complete your activity;
- Provide advice regarding nutrition, rest patterns and activity balance.
Motion Health also gives you the flexibility to complete your program in a number of environments:
- At home;
- By attending one of our classes
- In either a one-on-one or semi-private (no more than 4 participants) personal training session with your physio; or
- By taking advantage of our exercise studios with a membership.
Exercise and rehabilitation with a Motion Health physiotherapist is a safe and fun way to achieve your physical health goals. Your sessions can also be claimed on private health insurance with extras cover.
Try an exercise session with a physio to see and feel the difference.Find your location practice to make a booking