Mums In Motion™ Classes
The great thing about exercise is that there are not only physical benefits, but psychological benefits too.
The benefits of exercise for mums-to-be include:
- Improved sleep;
- Guard against gestational diabetes;
- Help grow a healthy baby;
- Ensure your body is prepared for pregnancy and labour.
Instructed by physiotherapists, our Mums In Motion® classes cater for women in any stage of pregnancy. The classes also include education on back care, posture, and relaxation specific to pregnancy.
Why attend Mums In Motion® at Motion Health?
Mums In Motion® classes are Motion Health aid with:
- Preparing your body for the rigours of pregnancy and labour;
- Improving your aerobic fitness while strengthening muscle groups affected by pregnancy, including the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles;
- Reducing your post-natal recovery time;
- Offering exercise in a fun, social atmosphere with other mums-to-be;
- Classes guided by a professional physiotherapist.
This class takes no more than eight participants and runs for 40 minutes. If you have private health insurance with extras cover, you can claim this class.
Request a pre-class assessment at your local Motion Health practice.Find your location practice to make a booking