Physiotherapy for long-lasting results
A better physiotherapy experience
Our focus is not only on offering talented physiotherapists, but also delivering a great physiotherapy experience. Quality physiotherapy has an incredible impact on you reaching your recovery or physical health goals sooner.
We’re able to deliver great outcomes for you because we provide modern physiotherapy services designed to meet your needs all backed up by our unique Results4Life® philosophy.
Why choose Motion Health Group?
At Motion Health, we will:
- Treat you as a person rather than an injury;
- Take the time to listen to your needs and health concerns;
- Confidently help you understand what’s going on with easy explanations;
- Thoroughly discuss your treatment plan in the first instance and review at regular intervals;
- Communicate treatment choices based on the outcomes you want;
- Neutralise your pain first to give you comfort;
- Focus on delivering results that last using tangible tools like Results4Life®.
Quick-fixes vs. lasting results
We understand that sometimes you want a “quick-fix” for your injury however our experience continues to prove that this ends up being more costly and inconvenient over time.
We believe in getting the right result the first time so you can get back to what you love without the threat of re-injury. You will be surprised at all the physical health benefits that come with sticking to your personalised Results4Life® roadmap, including improved flexibility, mobility and strength.
Physio with extras
Our range of physiotherapy related services means that your treatment or performance pathway doesn’t need to stay within the confines of traditional physiotherapy.
Your physio has the flexibility to give you the best outcome by utilising the benefits of other key techniques such as clinical Pilates, massage, gym-based exercise rehabilitation, dry needling and more.
Extensive knowledge and experience in physiotherapy
We have physiotherapists with knowledge and experience in all the following areas:
- Sports physiotherapy;
- Spinal and posture physiotherapy;
- Post-surgery rehabilitation physiotherapy;
- Physiotherapy for seniors with focus on osteoporosis and arthritis;
- Women’s Health – including pre and postnatal and continence.
Book a physiotherapy treatment at your Motion Health practice.Find your location practice to make a booking